Ameriie drops by The Breakfast Club and discusses where she’s been, her new business ventures and what she has in the works for this year.
The ‘Why Do We Fall In Love’ songstress elaborates on her hiatus from the musis biz, her passion for writing and her new EP named “Drive” that drops this Friday! She gets put in the hot seat once she gets grilled about different topics such as whether she feels Beyonce bit her “go-go” sound following the success of ‘One Thing.’
– She has been doing a lot of writing
– Discusses her singing career and believes she hasn’t reached her peak yet.
– She is working on a Sci-Fi fantasy series
– Reads about 50-60 books a year
– She married her long time manager.
– How did she developed the sound for “1 Thing”?
– She doesn’t chase after fame, doesn’t enjoy red carpets or taking pictures.